- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Complete with pre-installed electric motor, control system & rain sensor.
- Simple to install – 2 metre lead (supplied) plugs into powerpoint.
- Smooth, low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Optional flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
High-Performance double glazing as standard with NEAT™ coating.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Wireless control system
- Internally mounted rain sensors, exposed to the rain when the skylight is open, automatically close the skylight once rain is detected.
- Easy to use wireless keypad provided
- KLF 200 Home Automation Systems interface available (sold separately)
- Automatically control Heat, CO2 and Humidity with VELUX ACTIVE (solar separately)
Flashing: You have the option to order your VELUX VSE Electric Skylight with a multi-purpose flashing that is suitable for both tile and corrugated iron roofs. Some customers/tradespeople prefer to use a custom-designed flashing so you can opt to order your VELUX VSE Electric Skylight without a Flashing Kit.